dinsdag 13 mei 2014

Memory Lane



Hello everybody,

This layout is made with the Cartographer collection from Prima Marketing.
I wanted to create a vintage layout with this one and I think it worked out.
On the picture is my grandpa who passed away and I really liked this photo of him..

I punched around the page with a border punch and distressed the edges.
I sprayed with the color bloom sprays and made some splatters.
I also used a mask from Tim Holtz & the clock one is from Prima.
I used lots of papers from the collection to build layers.
I cut out the hot air balloons and put them in the corner.
Lots of gears on this page & lots of prima flowers.. some handmade as well.
Behind the picture I used some burlap, some chipboard clocks & swirls.


The hot air balloons, the key is from the engraver collection.
Gears & the Tim Holtz mask with the Prima Bloom Spray.


Memory lane


Flowers, chipboard and a little hot air balloon. 

1 opmerking:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate it a lot.. Hugs Marley